If you have found the information that you wanted and it was helpful then why not Join NWCDA or make a donation toward our running costs. As a small charity we rely heavily on funding from donations, collections and general fund raising.
You would be helping a worthwhile cause.
Joining NWCDA will also include membership of the BDA at a bargain price of just £12.00
· Local support – advice and guidance
· Local voice – Contact with Local Authorities and Schools
· Membership of NWCDA and the British Dyslexia Association (BDA)
· BDA “Contact” Magazine delivered direct 3 times a year
· Consultation on key dyslexia issues
· Invitation to Local and National AGM
· Invitation to National Council Meeting, Member’s Day and more
· An individual BDA voting right.
Joining Please click here to be taken to our Membership Form.
Print and complete the form then send with remittance to the Contact
Donations At the present time NWCDA do not have the means to
accept donations directly from this site.
Please click here to be taken to our Donation’s Form. Print and complete the form then send with remittance to the Contact Address below